DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
GoManhwa is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
We take copyright violations very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners.
If you are the copyright owner of content that appears on the GoManhwa website and you did not authorize the content’s use, you must notify us in writing for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
We will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with the required information, so please contact us; you may make a written notice via e-mail. Your written notice must include the following:
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification, you must submit a representative list that specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
- Specific identification of the location and description of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit us to locate the material. You should include the URL or URLs of the web pages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
- Information is sufficient to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number, electronic mail address, and signature at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly infringed.
Written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
DMCA AGENT Email: firstname.lastname@example.org